“If you have the potential,
Transform it into Performance,
And be an Entrepreneur!”
1) You get to learn about various aspects of entrepreneurship and formulate strategies for introducing new products in the market. You can set up your own business activities, gain analytical and management skills and enable to succeed in a rapidly changing business and economic environment.
2) You get to carry out activities like market research for new products/service ideas, development of business plan with projected financial statements and identification of resources to implement the plan.
3) You learn how to refine market opportunities, secure finance, develop and evaluate business plans, and manage strategic partnerships.
4) Entrepreneurship Development equips with the required skills and knowledge to start and sustain own business.
5) Career Opportunities–
i) Starting a New Business Concept
ii) Buying a Franchise
iii) Buying an Existing Business
iv) Starting “Work-from-home” Business
v) Becoming a One-Person Firm
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019