As you are beginning to think about putting together a list of New Year’s resolutions, here are the reasons why majority of the New year’s resolutions fail:
1) You have a blind ambition of wishing that things would change automatically. You make resolutions without thinking “why” you want it.
2) You don’t have the need to keep resolutions but you feel it’s nice to keep them without any commitment or strategy.
3) You don’t find your resolutions motivating throughout the year as there is no plan to follow through.
4) You have complex goals which requires many methods to do them as you do not stick to any one method, the impact is also less.
5) You don’t begin your resolutions immediately and delay them to some arbitrary date in the future.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019