Do you feel crappy when you are asked to make realistic and attainable new year resolutions? The New Year Resolutions are not only painfully predictable but also difficult to follow through on.
Here are 10 ideas that are very doable but its a challenge that you would give them up on February or in few months because we believe in ‘make and break’ policy 😉 –
1) To complain less and DO more.
2) To remember that Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, BBM etc. aren’t real life.
3) To not check your mobile phone during lunch, dinner or having conversations with family members.
4) To prepare a daily/weekly/monthly schedule and work on it.
5) To not reply to a funny joke as LOL, LMAO, ROTFLMAO.
6) To stop comparing yourself with friends/relatives/celebrities or anyone.
7) To do everything in your power to make this year as the best one.
8) To have honest conversations with yourself regularly.
9) To stop trying to change people for small things and learn to adjust.
10) To gossip less.
What are YOUR resolutions this year, and do you think you’ll keep them?
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019