1) A bachelor’s degree from a recognized educational institution.
2) An acceptable test score on the Graduate Management Aptitude Test(GMAT)
3) An academic standing that meets the B-school’s criteria i.e. specific Grade-Point Averages
4) Acceptable score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
Documents to be submitted:
1) The completed application form
2) One or more transcripts of your undergraduate courses and grades. Grades for any course in progress at the time the admission decision is made must usually be reported to the college prior to enrollment. However, unless you are admitted, the college won’t reverse that decision.
3) Letters of recommendation
4) GMAT score
5) Rank in class
6) Application fee
When to Apply?
It is anywhere from March 1 to August 1 (and most likely before June 1).
However, many advise that applying as much as a year in advance can be advantageous. And, if you intend to apply for financial aid or for some type of assistantship or scholarship, applying one year in advance may also be to your advantage. In addition, by applying early you can sometimes avoid the complicated and embarrassing negotiations of delaying reply dates to one college while you are waiting to hear about admission to another college. It is important to keep in mind that it takes time for your credentials and other materials to reach various colleges for their evaluation. You will also need to plan ahead to prepare for and take the GMAT exam that most colleges require.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019