Advertisement Difference between GATT & WTO: GATT WTO (1) It is a set of rules and multilateral agree. (1) It is a permanent institution and has legal status. Ment. It had no legal status. (2) Its framework includes many important (2) It administers a unified package of agreements to...
Committees and Management Bodies:- The Ministerial Conference establishes three functional committees for discharging functions assigned to them. These committees are:- (A) Committee on Trade & Development (B) Committee on Balance of Payments ( C) Committee on Budget, Finance and Administration Management Bodies:- Plurilateral agreements...
‘ Ministerial Conference:- It is the highest hierarchical level in the organizational structure.. It is composed of representatives of all the members which meet at least once every two years. It is the policy & strategy-making body. The Ministerial Conference takes decision on all matters under any...
General Council:- It is the executive body of the WTO. The Ministerial Conference gets the policies and strategies implemented and executed through general Council. All the members’ countries of the WTO have their representatives in the General Council. The General Council is responsible for: (i) The discharge...
As a result of Agreement signed under the auspices of the GATT, the WTO has come into being – in a place of GATT to give a boost to international trade through increased global market competition. WTO is a landmark in the history of multilateral trade relations. The...
Sixty years have passed since the Bretton Woods agreement established a system for managing the international monetary system and trade under the leadership of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development and a couple of years later, the General Agreements on Tariffs and Trade....
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags