Advertisement Psychological Approach: The Psychological approach is based on the assumption that the stock prices are guided by emotion, rather than reason. Thus the prices of stocks are believed to be influenced by the Psychological mood of the investor. Technical analysis believes that stock market movement is 10% logical...
Psychological model:- Abraham Maslow’s model explains the various needs of a person. The human factor always moves towards satisfying certain basic needs as explained by Maslow. Therefore, a study of why and how a consumer is motivated to buy certain products services helps us in understanding the consumer...
Psychological Factors Influencing Consumer Behavior: Psychology can help in understanding how the consumer learnt about a brand and how his memory influences his buying habits. Motivation: Motivation is the driving force, which moves the person to act, to move, to obtain goal or an objective. Perception: Perception is a...
Western scientists also see a relation between deeds and either well-being or suffering. Current researchers of psychological and social issues are trying to uncover this relation. It is actually widely accepted that traumas may be traced back to childhood and early adolescence. It is further recognised that unfortunate decisions...
Login or Register
- What is the effect of forfeiture? on
- What is Industrial Sickness? on
- Baisakhi 2014 HD Images, Scraps, Wishes, Greetings For WhatsApp, Facebook, Orkut on
- Dipika Pallikal – Dinesh Karthik HD Images, Pictures, Wallpapers Free Download on
- Definition of Job Transfer on
- Revised Internal Assessment system of scaling down the marks on
- Vijaya Dashami 2014 SMS, Wishes, Quotes For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Honestly, It Doesn’t Take 20 Years To Visit These 3 Super Awesome Places. Know Why? on
- Explain The Features of Relationship Marketing on
- Parineeti Chopra HD Wallpapers, Images For Pinterest on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019