Abraham Maslow’s model explains the various needs of a person. The human factor always moves towards satisfying certain basic needs as explained by Maslow.
Therefore, a study of why and how a consumer is motivated to buy certain products services helps us in understanding the consumer behaviour.
- Self Actualization needs:
- Esteem Needs or Ego Needs:
- (Prestige , status , etc.)
- Social Needs:
- (love , affection , friendship , etc.)
- Safety and security Needs:
- (protection , order , stability etc.)
- Physiological Needs:
- (Food , water , air , clothing , sex, needs)
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015