Advertisement Dear BMSites, Management applications in various businesses have become widespread. Application specialization consists of general management knowledge and then knowledge of specific business application. If an organization’s departments and jobs involved under specialized applications are analyzed, then one will find that they are quite different from its general...
Common topic questions- 1) Compare and contrast the value systems of India with that of western countries? • Do not write in table form • Explain with examples 2) Explain how inner peace contributes to the performance of an Indian manager in a stressful corporate life? • Self-motivation •...
Hi Friends, IMTP (Indian Management Thoughts and Practices)– this is one subject where the entire Indian culture is related to our Management Philosophy. Here in this subject we will find the traces of what our mother and grandmother told to us or taught to us in childhood our culture...
List of questions from the past University Papers: Concepts:- 1) Culture 2) Values, skills and attitudes 3) Self management 4) Personality 5) Divinity 6) Self realization 7) Leadership 8 ) Transformational, transactional and transnational leader 9) Learning organization 10) Styles of leadership 11) Narmada bachao andolan 12) Indian management...
Login or Register
- The Ultimate Study Guide For Indian Management Thoughts and Practices (IMTP) Exam on
- Research and Development Strategy on
- Kevin Pietersen HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For Pinterest on
- What are the Laws of the Systems Thinking? on
- Happy El Buen Fin 2014 HD Images, Wallpapers For Pinterest, Instagram on
- Internship: An upcoming trend to set the foundation of your career on
- An Illustrious Year with Sathaye College on
- Ganesh Visarjan 2014: Hindus bid goodbye to Ganpati on 8 September 2014 on
- TYBMS Sem 5 ATKT Examination Centres 2013 on
- Eagles chose Jordan Matthew as the wide reviver on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019