Advertisement Disadvantages of advertisement in newspapers:- Less attention & reading:- Most of the leading newspapers have 60% advertising content. According to the research studies the average reading time is of less than 30minutes per newspaper. This means that very few advertisement are read by average reader. One-day life:-...
NEWSPAPER ADVERTISING Newspapers have become the breakfast table partner in most of the literate households. For the majority of the education population, the day starts with the newspapers. This is one of the reasons that the advertisers see it as one of the most important media reaching...
Get more information on: http://www.facebook.com/VisitGoldenMaharashtra http://twitter.com/Our_Maharashtra http://www.youtube.com/user/OurMaharashtra Join us and invite your friends too….
Login or Register
- What Are The Contents of Induction Programme? on
- Financial institutions and market SYBMS Question Bank 2019 on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019