Advertisement DIFFERENT KIND OF INFORMATION IN A CASE • Facts-verifiable from different sources • Inferences-individual judgment of situation • Assumptions-which cannot be verified EMPHASIS SHOULD BE ON FACTS * Preparation for case discussion by students * Read case thoroughly * Become familiar with facts * Know-...
Distribution and Information Systems- All retailers strive to reduce operating costs. They want to get their customers the merchandise they want, when they want it, in the quantities that are required, at a lower delivered cost than their competitors. Retailers can achieve these efficiencies by developing sophisticated distribution...
HRIS - It is a system that lets the company keep track of all their employee and information about them. It is usually done in a database, or more often in a series of their related databases. HRIS system includes the employee name and contact information and...
Information Processing Model: Information processing model of advertising affects developed by William McGuire. This model assumes the receiver in a persuasive communication situation like advertising is an information processor or problem solver. He goes through in being persuaded which constitutes a response hierarchy. The various steps like presentation,...
Information search: After need arousal, the consumer tries to solve it & gathers the sources and information about product. If the need is more intense, the individual enters a state of active information search &he tries to collect more information about the product, its key attributes...
Login or Register
- 5 Films Guaranteed to Lift Your Spirits on
- Acceptance of a product on
- Search Engines on
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- Operations Research Mumbai University April 2011 Exam Solved Paper on
- What after BMS? on
- What after BMS? on
- 60/40 Rule is applicable for TYB.COM also!! on
- BMS Notes for all Semesters on
- BMS Course Detailed Syllabus of Sem II, IV and VI on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019