Are you planning to appear for DU BMS JAT exam? Find here the DU BMS Joint Admission Test eligibility criteria before you begin your preparations. Advertisement Students should have passed or appeared in March or April in XII or Senior Secondary School Examination or CBSE or any other exam...
CRITERIA FOR SELECTING TARGET MARKET (S) Size of Market:- Big enough for good revenue. Growth of Market:- Market should be growth oriented, demand pattern of atleast 3 years should be studies. Logistics:- easily reachable. Distances:- freight plays a major role in international marketing. So freight factor should...
I. PASSING STANDARD: A student shall have to obtain a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate for each theory paper (where the theory paper consists of Internal Assessment & Semester (End Examination) with minimum of 40% marks (i.e. 16 out of 40) in the Internal Assessment & 40% marks...
Login or Register
- Limitation Of Controller on
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Explain MRP II – Manufacturing Resource Planning on
- Amazing ‘Amazon Kindle’ Images, Wallpapers, Photos For Pinterest, Instagram on
- Happy Hijari San 1436 SMS, WhatsApp Messages, Facebook Status, Quotes, Wishes, Wordings in Hindi, Urdu on
- List of 337 Management Institutes Accepting MAT 2014 Scores on
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- Become a Better Boss: 5 Habits Managers Should Avoid on
- A Career As A Fashion Designer – Profitable? on
- What is Job Stress for women? on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019