Are you planning to appear for DU BMS JAT exam? Find here the DU BMS Joint Admission Test eligibility criteria before you begin your preparations. Advertisement Students should have passed or appeared in March or April in XII or Senior Secondary School Examination or CBSE or any other exam...
CRITERIA FOR SELECTING TARGET MARKET (S) Size of Market:- Big enough for good revenue. Growth of Market:- Market should be growth oriented, demand pattern of atleast 3 years should be studies. Logistics:- easily reachable. Distances:- freight plays a major role in international marketing. So freight factor should...
I. PASSING STANDARD: A student shall have to obtain a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate for each theory paper (where the theory paper consists of Internal Assessment & Semester (End Examination) with minimum of 40% marks (i.e. 16 out of 40) in the Internal Assessment & 40% marks...
Login or Register
- Lijjat Papad on
- A Company’s Strategy Emerges Incrementally and Then Evolves Over Time on
- Heterotrophic Components on
- Janamashtami SMS, Wishes, Messages, Greetings In English on
- Conclusions and Recommendations in BMS Project Reports on
- What Are The Job Titles In Human Resource Management (HRM)? on
- What are Principles of Transportation? on
- 15 Most Awesome Hilarious “Janta Maaf Nahi Karegi” Trolls, Jokes, Memes, Pictures For Facebook & WhatsApp on
- Explain the Goods-Service Continuum on
- Parineeti Chopra HD Wallpapers, Images For Pinterest on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019