Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning:
This section has 30 questions in XAT 2013 but you should check in its official website also because sometimes XAT changes its pattern ans in this 30 question includes 3 Reading Comprehension passages, and the topics were little bit tough. The other questions in the English section are:
- Grammar – Articles, propositions, Tenses, Pronouns, verb etc.
- Verbal Reasoning
- Jumbled sentences and paragraph
The other questions are also from the topic Critical Reasoning. In this, most probably one question was based on ‘inductive and deductive logic’.
Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation Syllabus
This section has 36 questions in XAT 2013 but it may vary this time. From these 36 questions 24 questions were based on Quantitative Ability and 12 questions were based on DI (Data Interpretation) section. The main topics for this section are given below:
- Charts and diagrams
- Time and Distance
- Number Systems
General Awareness Syllabus
This section introduced last year itself in XAT and are important to get good percentile in XAT 2014. It is formed one of the two sections in paper 2 of XAT exam which includes Essay Writing.
Essay Writing Syllabus
In this you can prepare as much essays as you can. There is nothing exact important for your paper it is based on your own knowledge.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019