SYBMS Environmental Management & Economics Sem 3 Syllabus: Global Warming and Climate Change
- Role of ozone in environment,
- Ozone layer,
- Ozone depleting gases,
- Green House Effect
Unit 2 :
- Temperature profile of the atmosphere,
- Laps rates,
- Temperature inversion,
- Effects of inversion on pollution dispersion.
- Causes of climate change
- Change of temperature in the environment,
- Melting of ice pole-sea level rise
- Role of fossil fuels.
- Mitigation measures,
- Cleaner production,
- Alternative fuel measures
- Kyoto Protocol,
- Intergovernmental Panel on climate change (IPCC)
- Adaptation and mitigation of climate change – Scientific technical analysis – Cambridge University Press, Cambridge
- Third Assessment Report – Volume I – Cambridge University Press, Cambridge
- Climate Change and India: Vulnerability Assessment and Adaptation. Eds. Shukla P.R. Universities press pvt. Ltd.
- Global Warming: The Complete Briefing – Cambridge University Press, Cambridge
- Ecology and Environmental Biology – Books and Allied (P) Ltd.
- Proceedings of the National Conference on Effect of climate change and sustainable resource management – SRM University
- Vermicomposting – A technological option for solid waste management – Rao, M.N. Datar, M.Y. and Reddy, S. 1997.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019