Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria
|Officer Middle Management Scale-II (Managers) (General Banking Officer)||05||21-32||Degree with 50% marks||19400-28100||02 Yrs|
|Officer Junior Management Scale-I (Assistant Managers)||85||18-28||Degree with Proficiency in local language*||14500-25700||Fresher|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||166||7200-19300|
* Age measured as on June 1, 2012
- Opening Date for Online Registration :July 11, 2013
- Payment of fees and Online Registration : July 11- July 27, 2013
IBPS Scores Criteria
- The Minimum TWSS Scores are required to apply for these vacancies as stated herein:-
- Officer Scale – II (GBO)–108 Marks (SC/ST) and 114 Marks (Others),
- Officer Scale – I –97 Marks (SC/ST) and 103 Marks (Others),
- Office Assistant – 89 Marks (SC/ST) and 95 Marks (Others),
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs – Common Written
Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
- For any Further details, Please see Official Notification –Online Application
- The fee is Rs.20 for SC/ST/PWD and Rs. 100 for Others for all posts.
- Candidates can pay application fees in any of the branches of the South Malabar Gramin Bank or Canara Bank .
- Go to the nearest South Malabar Gramin Bank or Canara Bank Branch with the relevant Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account.
- After payment, Apply online by using payment and other details. Keep the payment challan and two prints of application forms for future use as they are to be used in the Interview process.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019