Leadership is defined as influence, that is, the art or process of influencing people so that they will strive willingly and enthusiastically toward achievement of group goals.
Skills of Leadership:
- The ability to use power effectively and in a responsible manner.
- The ability to comprehend that human beings have different motivation forces at different times and in different situations.
- The ability to inspire.
- The ability to act in a manner that will develop a climate conducive to responding to an arousing motivations.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019