Relationship is a beautiful union between two individual for a same cause with the person to whom they can rely on and do breakup when they come to know they are not the perfect match.
Well the main reason for ending of relationship is just the wrong judgement of partner.
IT’S BETTER TO LEAVE A RELATIONSHIP IF IT GIVES YOU SADNESS AND DISSATISFACTION.
Let’s see how to know when it’s the right time to leave an unpromising relationship:
1. WHEN U FEEL ABUSED AND UNCONCERNED: It’s a relationship with care and affection and if there is any problem it should get sorted instead of arguments and fights. Hence if no solution but arguments and abusing is going on it is clear it won’t work for long.Modern relationships do not bind any person to suffer lifelong with a person incompatible.
2.WHEN LOVE DISAPPEARS: Romance is an integral part of relationship. People in relationship love and wants to be loved and If one of the partners doesn’t understand the importance of affection in relationship, it cannot go further in effective manner. Lack of romance is the obvious sign of lack of interest, Then one has to understand it as the right time to go away from the partner.
3. WHEN THE TRUST IS NOWHERE: Trust isan important and delicate string that bind the people in relationship together.If any one of the partners doesn’t care for maintaining the trust in relationship, then it is always better to hold back from the relationship.
If it’s a relationship and there is always unhappiness and sadness instead of peaceful and happy mind it’s better to back off and dump such relationship. Happiness is backbone of human life and is relationship so instead of such relationship destroy you, deprive of it at the very first instance.
By Harshvardhan Singh
Latest posts by BMS (see all)
- Can a SYBMS student change specialisation in TYBMS? - June 15, 2016
- Board Papers Not Leaked says Mumbai University. No Re-exam 🙂 - April 25, 2016
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? - March 4, 2016