Tight control of your raw materials has now become a key element in ensuring profitability for your company. This module will allow you to track purchases and usage of your fabrics, linings, trimmings and other accessories that make up your products. Raw material requirements and open to sell are some of the tools provided in this module.
- Ability to maintain raw materials by Item/Color/Roll/Lot/Warehouse.
- User defined units of measurements for stocking and purchasing.
- Bar-coding support for roll control (physical inventory and cutting ticket actualization).
- Material copy feature to duplicate information for similar materials.
- Full multiple currency support.
- Inventory costing method by standard, average cost, FIFO and LIFO.
- Powerful material inquiry screen that allows the user to inquire into every major functional area related to a specific material up to the source document from the same screen.
- Powerful MRP functionality.
- Ability to generate Purchase Bids, Return Purchase Orders and Purchase Contracts.
- Ability to automatically generate purchase orders based on requirements.
- Powerful material manufacturing to support any processing on raw materials (ex.: Knitting, dyeing, printing…).
- Ability to setup nested material cost sheets for manufactured materials.
- Ability to view a chronological material inventory journal on the screen for easy stock reconciliation.
- Ability to view quantities of materials allocated to cutting tickets and to sales orders.
- Inventory freezing and automatic markdown capability for easy physical inventory count and valuation.
- Support for inter-warehouse inventory transfers.
- Ability to view all information for a specific color or for all colors combined.
- Ability to attach an unlimited number of pictures for each material.
- Powerful support for materials with dye-lots.
- Full integration with other modules including vendor invoice verification against receipts from the Accounts Payable module and the job cost accounting system
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019