1) Approach every Mock test-
Prepare a strategy in mind and approach every mock test. Spend a lot of time in analyzing the performances in the mock tests. Check the areas where you go wrong as well as where you go wrong so that it would improve your speed.
2) Attempt last years’ CAT papers –
You should attempt last few years’ CAT papers. Spend more time on the section where you are weak. Once you are sure that you will clear the difficult section, then you can move to the easier section in the paper.
3) Know your strongest and weakest area –
Practice a lot and fix your weak areas first and then concentrate on the strong areas. The strongest area should be the second choice. You can really score more if you find that a particular section is really a cakewalk.
4) Maintain Accuracy and Speed –
Accuracy is as important as your speed. Word hard on improving your accuracy. Be sure, feel confident, be motivated and practice regularly.
5)Time Management –
Give quality time to your preparation daily. Number of hours may vary from person to person. But one should put focused efforts on regular basis rather than long sittings.
Last but not the least,
Have a good examination spirit,
Be active whenever you solve a question,
Remove your fears of the CAT exam and make yourself feel comfortable by practicing a lot and regularly,
Do not bother about GDs and PIs before writing CAT exams. Simply improve your language skills and keep yourself updated on current affairs and general knowledge by reading newspapers and magazines daily.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019