University of Mumbai
Secretariat of Controller of
Kalina, Santacruz (East),
No. Exam./COE/531 / 2013
C I R C U L A R
All Principals/ Directors/ HOD’s of affiliated colleges/ Institute/ Departments are hereby informed that the University of Mumbai is planning to deliverthe Question papers by DEPD (Digital Exam Paper Delivery) forthe examinations commencing from Tuesday, the 1st October, 2013.
The meeting of Principals and a teaching staff member, who is conversant with I.T. operation is convened to brief about the DPED and to take stock of the preparedness of the colleges as regard to DEPD as on the date and time given below at Phirozshah Mehta Bhavan, Vidyanagari, Santacruz(East), Mumbai -98.
|1||B.Com. / M.Com.||21/09/2013||at 11:30 a.m.|
|B.A. / M.A. / B.Sc. / M.Sc./ B.Sc.( Hospitality Studies)/|
|2||B.M.M. / M.M.S. / M.M.M. / M.F.M. / M.I.M. /||21/09/2013||at 2:30 p.m.|
|M.F.S.M. / M.H.R.D.M.|
As the Chief Conductor of the Examination, it is compulsoryfor the principal to attend this meeting.
The college should be prepared with the following requirements:
I Requirements for accessing the Question throughPaper e-delivery system:
- One PC / Laptop with higher configuration.
- UPS with at least 30 minutes of back up.
- Broadband Internet Connection.
- One data card with 3G Internet connection (MTNL, Idea, Reliance, Tata Photon, etc.) (whichever works better) for back up.
- Two registered mobile numbers(one of the Principal and another of responsible person from the College) preferably of different service provider, Fax number and
- email ID for receiving the password. These numbers and e mail address submitted to the University should be in working condition. Any change shall be communicated to the University immediately, well in advance. The College shall be held responsible if any of these modes of communication are inaccessible or not in working condition.
- High Intensity Printer (attached to the computer (PC/Laptop) which will be used for accessing the web link).
- Two extra cartridge for emergency.
- Photocopier (30-40 PPM).
- Licensed copy of antivirus installed on the computer and regularly updated through internet.
- MS-Office 2003 and above.
- Secured environment for paper printing.
- CCTV camera with back up of one month.
- Appointment of a teaching staff member, who is conversant with I.T. operation as I.T. coordinator for the T.Y.B.Com. Examination
II For downloading the Question Paper, following procedure should be followed scrupulously by the colleges:
1 The college shall receive, SMS on the mobile number registered with the University, the first set of Login and Password, an hour before the commencement of examination on the first day. This password shall be applicable throughout the duration of the Examination. It is the responsibility of the college to keep this password secure and confidential only with the responsible person.
2 On the day of every examination, the college shall receive, the second password, 45 minutes before the commencement of the examination. It is the responsibility of the college to keep this password secure and confidential.
3 The question paper shall be uploaded by the University on the Web site.
To be checkedwww.mu-exam.net&www.mu-exam.net.in an hour before the commencement of the examination on the day of every examination.
4 Following is the process of downloading the question paper from the web site:
- Exam Centre shall visit the web link www.mu-exam.net&www.mu-exam.net.inthrough internet
- The first page of the web link will look like as under:
Please confirm your participation with
|Dr. Padma Deshmukh(C.O.E.)||9223833001|
|Mrs. Vidya Shinde, P.A. to C.O.E.||9223833003/022-26526285|
|ShriSamadhan Shelke, Manuscripts Unit||9223833010|
Read the full circular at http://mu.ac.in/examcoe531.pdf
(Dr. Padma Deshmukh)
Place : Mumbai Controller of Examinations
Date :16thSeptember, 2013
All Principals/Directors/HOD’sof affiliated colleges/Institute/Departments
NOTE : Please note that the University has given the linkwww.mu-exam.net.in/muforms as per the circular No. Exam/COE/1220/2013 dated 20/07/2013 to fill up the Data Verification and Check List Form. You are once again requested to fill the form on or before 19/09/2013.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019