The purpose of communication in an enterprise is to
- Effect change.
- To influence action toward the welfare of the enterprise.
- It is essential for the internal functioning of the enterprise, because it integrates the managerial functions.
- To establish and disseminate goals of an enterprise.
- Develop plans for their achievement.
- Organize human and other resources in the most effective and efficient way.
- Select, develop, and appraise members of the organization.
- Lead, direct, motivate, and create a climate in which people want to contribute.
- Control Performance.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019