Path Goal Approach to Leadership Effectiveness:
The Path Goal Theory suggests that the main function of the leader is to clarify and set goals with subordinates, help them find the best path for achieving the goals, and remove obstacles.
Other Factors contributing to Effective Leadership:
- Characteristics of subordinates, such as their needs, self-confidence, and abilities.
- The work environment, including such components as the task, the reward system, and the relationship with coworkers.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019