All BMS Colleges’ FYBMS students have to fill admission forms online from this year itself, even after the admissions are over. This would be a trial run for online admissions next year and hence, Mumbai University has made it mandatory to all FYBMS students to fill the forms online. FYBMS students have to fill the admission forms on the Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Ltd. (MKCL) portal and no form would be accepted in the middle of the academic year.
Benefits of this system:
1) This will ensure that there are no errors in the details provided in the admission forms.
2) Students need not visit college to fill admission forms.
3) Time-saving method
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019