Armed Forces has announced admission notification for four-year B.Sc in Nursing and three and a half year training of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course for female candidates. Candidates who are selected, need to sign up a mandatory bond to serve the Military Nursing Service (MNS) for five years and will be granted commission in the Military Nursing Service after completing the Nursing Training courses successfully.
- Female candidates who apply for the above course should be unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widow.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should be born between August 01, 1989 and July 31, 1997.
- Candidates should have cleared Class XII in first attempt, from a recognized Board/University with Science and English as elective subjects and not optional.
- Candidates should have obtained minimum 50 % aggregate marks.
- Candidates in the final year of qualifying exam during the current academic session may also apply.
- Candidates selected need to submit proof of passing the qualifying exam with required subjects.
- Candidates need to undergo X-Ray examination of chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis).
- Candidates should possess a height of not less than 148 cm. (For North-East candidates –relaxation of 5cm).
How to apply
- Candidates need to fill the application typed in block letters and send along with attested passport size photo, Matric/equivalent certificate for DOB, Mark Sheet of Senior Secondary (10 + 2)/ equivalent exam.
- SC/ST candidates need to attach caste certificates.
- Each candidate has to submit one application. Multiple submission of application may lead to disqualification of candidate.
- For more details candidates may visit the official website at www.indianarmy.nic.in
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019