Merits of External Sources of Recruitment:
1) Availability of Suitable Persons: Internal sources, sometimes, may not be able to supply suitable persons from within. External sources will give a wide choice for selection to the management. A larger number of applicants may be willing to join the organization. They will also be suitable as per the requirements of skill, training and education.
2) Brings New Ideas: The selection of persons from outside sources will have the benefit of new ideas. The persons having experience in other concerns will be able to suggest new things and methods. This will keep the organization in a competitive position. The present employees may not be able to infuse new thinking because their ways of thinking will remain the same.
3) Economical: This method of recruitment may prove economical because new employees may not require much training for the jobs.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019