MAT 2014 paper-based exam was conducted on 2nd february 2014.
Here is the section-wise analysis of the exam:
Data Analysis and Sufficiency (Moderate)
- Data Interpretation – 30 questions
- Data Sufficiency and Data Comparison – 10 questions
- Questions asked were on – observation, calculations like comparison of fractions, computing the average, percentage based calculations, median sales and the harmonic mean of the sales.
Mathematical Skills (Moderate)
- Arithmetic questions – Basic aptitude – moderate
- Higher Maths questions – difficult
Language Comprehension (Easy)
- 20 questions Reading Comprehension (5 RC with 4 questions each) + 20 questions Verbal Ability
- Questions were similar to past years’ MAT papers.
Intelligence and Critical Reasoning (Moderate)
- 30 Analytical questions + 10 Critical Reasoning questions
- Questions were easy and moderate
Indian and Global Environment (Moderate)
- Questions were asked from Business, Current Affairs, Famous people.
- Questions were moderate to difficult.
MAT February 2014 computer based exam will be held from Saturday, February 8, 2014 onwards.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019