At managerial level, Fayol gave five functions:-
- Planning:- Devising a course of action that will help the organization meet its objectives.
- Organizing:- Arrangement of the material and human resources of the organization to put the long term plans into effect.
- Commanding:- Giving directions to employees so that they perform the needful task.
- Coordination:- making sure that the resources and activities of the organization are working properly to achieve the desired goals.
- Controlling:- monitoring the plans to ensure that they are being carried out properly.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019