Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria
|Officer Scale -I||12||18-28||Degree with Proficiency in local language*||14500-25700|
|Office Assistant||15||18-28||Degree with Proficiency in local language*||7200-19300|
* Age measured as on June 1, 2012
- Opening Date for Online Registration :July 12, 2013
- Payment of fees and Online Registration : July 12- July 29, 2013
IBPS Scores Criteria
- The Minimum TWSS Scores are required to apply for these vacancies as stated herein:-
- Officer Scale – I –97 Marks (SC/ST) and 103 Marks (Others),
- Office Assistant – 89 Marks (SC/ST) and 95 Marks (Others),
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs – Common Written
Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
- For any Further details, Please see Official Notification.Online Application
- The fee is Rs.20 for SC/ST/PWD and Rs. 100 for Others for all posts. For Ex-Servicemen fee is Rs. 20 for Office Assistants and Rs. 100 for Officers.
- Candidates can pay application fees in any of the branches of the Malwa Gramin Bank or State Bank of Patiala.
- Go to the nearest Malwa Gramin Bank or State Bank of Patiala Branch with the relevant Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account.
- After payment, Apply online by using payment and other details. Keep the payment challan and two prints of application forms for future use as they are to be used in the Interview process.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019