- DTE has not yet announced MAHCET 2014 exam pattern but it is expected that the MAH CET 2014 Exam Pattern will be same as before.
- MAHCET 2014 will be held in an online test format.
- The duration will be 150 minutes or 2.5 hours.
- There will be 200 questions asked from 5 different areas including Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation/Data Sufficiency and Reasoning.
- MAH CET 2014 exam pattern does not contain any negative marking in the paper.
Total Number of Questions: 200
Total Time allotted : 150 minutes
No. of Choices per question: 5 choices
Negative Marks: No negative marking
Number of Sections: No sections
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019