- Test Centre City list is provided in the bulletin. Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
- The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e., 02 February 2014 at one time slot i.e., 10.00am-12.30pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from 08 February 2014 onwards in different time slots.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 02 February 2014 itself.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is few in a particular centre, these candidates have to appear for the Paper-Based Test on 02 February 2014.
- One candidate can appear only for one date for the February 2014 MAT.
You can check your test centre at http://resources.aima.in/nl/Test_Centre_List.pdf
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019