Linking Social Performance Targets to Executive Compensation
1. Perhaps the most surefire way to enlist genuine commitment to corporate social responsibility initiatives is to link the achievement of social performance targets to executive compensation.
2. According to one survey, 80 percent of surveyed CEOs believe that environmental and social performance metrics are a valid part of measuring a company’s overall performance.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019