SNAP Last minute tips –
Last minute strategies for SNAP from toppers of SNAP…
· Don’t take any more mocks, just relax
· If you want retake the mocks where you have scored good. It will be a great confidence booster to see your score zooming past your average
· Laugh on the mistakes you have done or simple questions you left and make a mental note of not repeating the same mistake again
· No new topics. don’t waste your time on solving any new topics especially the one you are weak in
· Revise a few concepts and formulae, foolproof strategies that you have developed for overall mocks and individual topics
One day before SNAP (Saturday):
· Revise a few concepts and formulae if you want
· Relax with friends, go out for a movie or watch tele but get to bed early
· Ensure that you get a good night’s sleep on the eve of the test.
· Be positive and confident.
· Ensure that you read the test rules and regulations and are aware of what can be carried into the test venue.
· Do not forget to carry your Admit Card, photo id proof and stationery.
· Ensure that you reach the test venue ahead of time. Be there early, with plenty of time to relax and get used to your surroundings.
· At the venue, do not discuss anything with friends. Avoid questions about what you have studied and what you haven’t. Do not gossip about possible questions.
D Day Strategies: On the Exam Day:
· Reach the venue atleast 1 hours before time to get accustomed to the environment and keep cushion for traffic delays
· Wear something more comfortable and cool some of the centres don’t have power backup so it might become hot in there
· Remember to check that you are carrying your admit card and other documents
· If it suits you have an energy drink before getting into the exam to get maximum energy before the exam
· Avoid reading any material on the way to exam centre or at the centre, it wont help and make your nervous
During the exams:
· Solve the exam with 100% concentration
· Read the instructions for questions thoroughly they might have changed from the regular questions
· Ensure that you read the questions and directions carefully especially language tricks.
· Noise can be distracting but don’t waste your time on what others are doing and concentrate on your paper.
· Get into smart mode: Do not miss questions you are strong in and ensure you don’t waste time on difficult questions.
· Don’t get complacent during the exam.
· Don’t panic if you are unable to solve a few questions leave them! You can always come back to them later on.
· Do not hurry and make silly mistakes take your time especially in DI.
· What will happen if I don’t do well? Don’t get any negative thoughts rule your mind. Just manage time and try answering the questions accurately.
· Make sure you take power breaks after every 30-40 minutes to keep your mind fresh
· Last but not the least do not resort to copying or any unfair means during the test. The person sitting next to you will have different set of paper unfortunately.
Tips by toppers of SNAP.. Compiled by CETking
All the best!!
Rav Singh Cetking
Latest posts by Rav Singh Cetking (see all)
- SNAP 2013 Expected Cutoffs - January 10, 2014
- XAT 2014 First Cut Analysis - January 6, 2014
- Tentative MH MBA CET Schedule and timelines for CET 2014 - October 22, 2013