1) Run through the current affairs and latest developments around the globe.
2) Make a note of the important formulas, words and do a quick revision.
3) Don’t waste time in learning new things/formulas at the last minute.
4) Do not speak on such points in which you are weak or you hardly understand them.
5) Do not get confused and waste your important time by worrying about unnecessary things.
6) Practice last 3 – 5 years question papers.
7) Increase your speed with the help of stopwatch and divide your time smartly.
8) Take quick naps to refresh your mind and body.
All the best for your MAT 2014 exam! 🙂
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019