Long Answer Questions:
1) Explain the difference between international marketing and domestic marketing.
2) What are advantages of tariff barriers?
3) What are the objectives of WTO?
4) What are MNCs? Explain the merits of MNCs.
5) What is FDI? Explain the factors influencing FDI.
6) Enumerate essentials of good packaging.
7) Explain criteria for export packaging.
8) What is marking?
9) Explain essentials features for marking.
10) What are the marketing considerations for export marketing?
11) Write a note on: Selection of overseas distribution channels.
12) Explain types of foreign intermediaries.
13) Explain the export costing methods.
14) Explain the export pricing strategies.
15) Explain the impact of contract conditions on export price offers.
16) Enumerate the various incentives offered by the Government of India to promote export trade.
17) What are incentives available to an Indian exporter?
18) What initiatives have been taken by the Government of Indian to promote exports?
19) What is direct exporting? Explain the forms of direct exporting.
20) Write a note on selecting potentials markets.
21) Distinguish Between:
a) Tariff Barriers and Non-tariff barriers.
b) Specific Duty and Ad valovem duty.
1) International Business Environment.
2) Commercial Environment.
3) Political Environment
4) Legal Environment.
5) Cultural Environment.
6) Role of MNCs in international trade.
7) Benefits and costs of FDI to host countries and home country.
8) Essentials of good packaging.
9) Role of Indian Institute of Packaging.
10) Purpose of export marking
11) Distribution channels available for exporting.
12) Types of foreign intermediaries.
13) Objectives of Export Pricing.
14) Importance of Export Pricing.
15) Export Costing methods.
16) Factors influencing pricing policy.
17) Break even pricing.
18) Selecting potential markets.
19) Market selection process.
20) Factors for segment selection.
21) Preference available to Indian exporters
22) Direct Exporting Vs. Indirect Exporting.
1) Basis of International Trade.
2) Ricardian theory of comparative costs.
3) Factor proportions theory
4) Skills Theory.
5) Objectives of trade barriers.
6) Types of tariffs.
7) Types of Quotas
8) Quota system.
9) Packaging functions.
10) Package design factors.
11) Export packing criteria.
12) Export Marking.
13) Marking features.
14) Overseas distribution channels.
15) Types of foreign intermediaries.
16) Marginal cost pricing.
18) Retrograde pricing.
19) Pricing policy factors.
20) Skimming pricing strategy.
21) Penetration pricing strategy.
22) Differential pricing strategy.
23) Probe pricing strategy.
25) DEPB scheme.
27) IRMAC Scheme.
28) Identifying foreign markets.
29) Global territories entry constraints.
30) Basis for segmentation.
31) Contract Manufacturing
33) Turnkey Contracts.
34) Joint Venture.
35) Greenfield Strategy.