1. Accurate and timely information about daily operations is essential if managers are to gauge how well the strategy execution process is proceeding. Information systems need to cover five broad areas:
a. Customer data
b. Operations data
c. Employee data
d. Supplier/partner/collaborative ally data
e. Financial performance data
2. Real time information systems permit company mangers to stay on top of implementation initiatives and daily operations and to intervene if things seem to be drifting off course.
3. Statistical information gives managers a feel for the numbers, briefings and meetings provide a feel for the latest developments and emerging issues, and personal contacts add a feel for the people dimension. All are good barometers.
CORE CONCEPT: Good information systems and operating data are integral to the managerial task of executing strategy.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019