As you may be aware that the paper would be now a 75 marks one with 2.5 hr duration. There would be 5 units each of 15 marks each. The last question would be a case study. Question 1 to 4 would be from unit 1 to 4 respectively. No concepts would be asked.
Please find the attached list of all possible questions. A set of some important questions from board perspective would be passed on around April mid.
Students are requested to go through the entire syllabus. However the tentative questions from every unit are as follows:-
- What are ETHOS and how have they been evolved
- Explain some common Indian ethos
- What are the characteristics of a self realized person
- Explain the glimps of all religion in India
- What is Spiritual Intelligence and what are its principles.
- What are the characteristic of a spiritual person
- How to attain spirituality
- What is personality and what are the determinant of personality
- What are the characteristics of a person with a developed personality
- How to attain personality development through yoga
- What are the different paths to Yoga
- What are the benefits of Yoga
- Explain the 3 gunas and their impact on personality
- What are the types of Karma
- What is Purusharth model.
- How to achieve your goals
- Explain the different Koshas and their impact on our personality
- What is meditation and what is the need for the same.
- Explain the various stages of meditation according to Patanjali yoga and what are the benefits of the same
- Define a leader and what are the qualities of a good leader
- Difference between Family managed business and MNC
- Explain different types of leadership with examples
- What is motivation and explain the process of motivation
- Elaborate Maslow’s need hierarchy theory of motivation
- Explain theory X and theory Y
- What are different types of RIN
- Elaborate on the Indian, American and Japanese styles of leadeship
- What are the different types of society and bring out merits and demerit of staying in a society
- Explain the different festivals in india and their importance
- What is learning and what are the different objectives of learning
- What are the different types of learning
- How does some one learn
- Explain the benefits of learning
- Difference between ancient and modern system of learning
- What is spirituality and what are the benefits of spirituality.
- Explain the tool of spirituality
- What is the difference between spirituality and religion
- What is Maya and what are the different aspects of Maya
- What are the different varnas and how did they evolve
Suggested book:- VN Saxena, Himalaya Publishers.
Source:- Vipin Saboo Tutorials
For more details about VST, check Vipin Saboo Tutorials
For any further clarifications please feel free to contact Prof Vipin Saboo on 9820779873