Secondary market, primary market, repo, time value of money, future value, annuity, present value, yield to maturity, credit rating, debentures, window dressing, intrinsic value, entry load and exit load, window dressing approach, markowitz approach, charting techniques bought out deals and factoring
1. Sebi and its role, power, functions.
2. What is fundamental analysis.
3. Mutual funds-types, advantages, disadvantages
4. Debenture- types, advantages
5. Risk return relationship.
6. Equity valuation models
7. Technical analysis. Difference between technical and fundamental analysis.
8. Ipo and book building process.
9. Risk, return and its types, measures.
10. Portfolio management, its objectives, elements.
1. Fundamental analysis
2. Investment avenues based on risk n return profile.
Latest posts by karan (see all)
- Latest Notification for MMS/MBA admissions 2014-16 - July 11, 2014
- 7 Reasons To Ensure You Do An MMS/MBA - July 7, 2014
- What is the difference between MBA and PGDM program? - July 6, 2014