HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Define Human Resource Planning (HRP) and explain the process of HRP.
- Define Human Resource Management (HRM). What are the challenges faced by the HR manager in organizations?
- Explain the characteristics of today’s workforce. With reference to that, explain the objectives of HRM.
- What is the current status of HRM in India? What factors have contributed to a change in HRM?
- What is the difference between Training and Management Development? Explain its importance in organizations.
- Define the term ‘Job Evaluation’. Explain the process of Job Evaluation.
- Describe the Induction procedure and methods for selecting five marketing executives for a large Retail organization.
- Explain with suitable examples how ‘Career planning and development is a motivational tool for employees’.
- What the different career stages? How do organizations plan for the career of employees based on the career stages?
- Explain the importance and latest techniques of performance appraisal in brief.
- Define Compensation. What are the advantages and disadvantages of performance linked incentives.
- Define Participative Management (PM). What are the factors essential for successful PM? What are the recent trends in PM?
- Define Industrial Relations (IR). What is its importance? What are the approaches to Industrial Relations?
- Define Trade Union (TU). What are the features of TUs? Elaborate with examples on the Trade Union movement in India.
Latest posts by Nimesh Shah (see all)
- HRM Most Important Questions 2013 - November 17, 2013
- Special Study in Marketing Most Important Questions 2013 - November 17, 2013
- Logistics Most Important Questions 2013 - November 17, 2013