1) First step in decision making is developing alternatives
2) Ability to develop alternatives is as important as selecting alternatives
3) The constraint explained above limit the choice of selecting decision. One must be aware of these limiting factors.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019