How To Apply for IBPS PO CWE 2013?
- The Fee is Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD and Rs. 600 for all others.
- Payment can be done in Online or Offline Mode. Both are as described Below.
- Online Payment –
- Go to Online Application Link on IBPS Site and fill your details and choose option of Payment as Online Mode. After submitting the details you’ll be directed to payment page.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated whose print out is to be taken for future use.
- Offline Payment
- Go to Online Application Link on IBPS Site and fill your details and choose option of Payment as Offline (CBS) Mode. After submitting the details a Registration Number and Password will be generated. A Payment challan will also be generated.
- From second wroking day after payment, pay the fee at any branch of any of Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India.
- After confirmation of payment, you’ll receive an Email/SMS regarding the confirmation of your application.
- After three days of payment, you’ll be able to print your application.
- Take a print of application form for future use.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019