Application Fee is Rs.100/- (SC/ST/PWD) or Rs. 600/- (others).
Payment can be done only through Online Mode
Payment of fees via the ONLINE MODE
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit/Credit cards/Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated whose print out have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of written examination.
Candidates have to bring following documents at the time of test:-
- Call Letter
- Original fee payment receipt (e-receipt)
- Original photo-identity proof (And a Photocopy)
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019