Marketers use two basic sales promotion strategies: Push strategies
Most sales promotion programs include both push and pull strategies, using both consumer and trade promotions.
• Push Strategy calls for using the sales force and trade promotion.
• Pull Strategy calls for spending on advertising and sales promotion to build consumer demand.
• Push strategy is appropriate with low brand awareness in a category and brand choice is made in store. Can be an impulse purchase and product benefits are understood.
• Pull strategy works best with high brand awareness and loyalty, or high involvement in category and customers look for product differences.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019