ORDINANCE O. 5046‐A: ‐ Moderation
- The Moderation System shall be application to all the faculties for Under Gradate and Post Graduate Semester End Examination / External Theory Examination.
- 100% moderation of the answer book shall be carried out in the case of candidates failing by 10% of marks of the aggregate marks of that course / paper.
- In case of professional faculties / courses, 100% moderation shall be carried out in case of candidates obtaining 70% and above marks or Grade ‘O’. For non‐professional faculties / courses 100% moderation shall be carried out in case of candidates obtaining First Class Grade ‘A’ and above marks.
- The moderation of answer books of at least 5% of total number of candidates obtaining marks between Grade ‘E’ / minimum passing marks and marks required for Grade ‘A’ and above First Class/ distinction shall be carried out on random sample basis.
- One moderator shall be appointed per five examiners. However Chairman, Board of paper setters will act as the moderator, where there are less than five examiners.
- Moderation work shall be carried out simultaneously with the central assessment of answer books at CAPs.
- Where marks awarded by the moderator vary from those awarded by original examiner, the marks awarded by the moderator shall be taken as final.
- Each University shall formulate detailed scheme of moderation on the basis of guidelines given above.
Get Answers to your Doubts/Queries related to BMS results in this link – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Of TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS Results 2013-14