1. On this Karwa Chauth, sending my heartfelt wishes you way.
May all your prayers for your husband’s well being, be answered today and always.
Happy Karwa Chauth.
2. We’ll make life a bed of roses, no pain, no loss and no fear.
You simply ask to God for our togetherness and I will do the rest. Happy Karwa Chauth!
3. Hope this day strengthens the bond of love between you two.
May the almighty bless you with a happy and long married life.
Happy Karwa Chauth!
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019