Fresh Veggies Day is celebrated on 16 June 2014. It is a promise to eat healthy everyday with fresh veggies for every meal and snack too. Fresh veggies are tasty and highly nutritious. So celebrate the day with a bountiful supply of fresh picked veggies.
Here we present Fresh Veggies Day 2014 SMS, Wishes, Messages, Greetings In English:
- “What is more refreshing than salads when your appetite seems to have deserted you, or even after a capacious dinner – the nice, fresh, green, and crisp salad, full of life and health, which seems to invigorate the palate and dispose the masticating powers to a much longer duration.”
- “I don’t altogether agree that a plain green salad ever becomes a bore – not, that is, if it’s made with fresh, well-drained crisp greenstuff and a properly seasoned dressing of good-quality olive oil and a sound wine vinegar. But I do agree that all this talk about ‘tossed salads’ is a bore; it seems to me that a salad and its dressing are things we should take more or less for granted at a meal, like bread and salt; and not carry on about them.”
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019