Five‐Year Integrated Programme in Management (BMS MBA) 2014‐19 Batch
Commencing in 2014-2015
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the duration of the program?
Name of the programme is BMS MBA (Bachelor In Management Studies Master in Business Administration) and is a five ‐year program fulltime programme.
2. What certificate will be issued and by whom?
Upon successful completion of all programme requirements University of
Mumbai will issue participants the degree of “BMS MBA”. The degree of BMS will be awarded to all the students who shall pass the first three years of the course.
3. What are the academic content of the programme and programme structure?
Please refer to the Institute website at www.mu.ac.in for more information.
4. What are the minimum eligibility conditions for admission?
Higher Secondary School/Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent certificate from a recognized Board with not less than 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of reserved category candidates) and should be below 20 years of age as on 1st July 2014 (22 years in case of reserved category candidates and Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates).
5. Is it necessary to submit standard X and XII examination pass certificate/grade sheet from a recognized board?
Yes, it is required that candidates submit attested copies of all the certificates (marksheets/gradesheets, passing certificates etc) of standard X and XII examinations.
6. What is the application procedure?
Eligible candidates should register online on the website www.mu.ac.in and submit their application in prescribed format (given on www.mu.ac.in)
so as to reach Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, 164, Backbay ReclamationH T Parekh Road, Churchgate, Mumbai 400020 on or before July 3rd, 2014 along with application fee of Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred only) for open category and Rs. 250 (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for reserved category either by online payment mode or demand draft in favour of Director JBIMS, payable at Mumbai (non‐refundable ).
Candidates belonging to reserved categories need to submit certificates in support of their reservation category.
7. What is the admission criteria and selection process?
The candidates will be selected on the basis of overall performance in Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test (MUCMET)
8. Is attendance of classes compulsory?
Yes, attendance of classes is compulsory.
9. Who will be the Faculty for the programme?
Faculty will be from University, from Industry, Eminent Academicians, Scholars of Repute and, Socially Reputed Leaders.
10. What are the tuition fee, payment schedule and other fee structure?
Tuition fee is Rs50,000 (Rs. Fifty Thousand ) per annum
11. What is the maximum intake and reservation scheme?
The intake is 60 and reservations are as per rules framed Government of Maharashtra.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019