Financial Management theory questions
1. Functions of finance manager
2. Scope of financial management
3. Profit maximization vs wealth maximization
4. Sources of long and short term finance
5. Types of working capital
6. Factors affecting working capital requirement
8. Motives for holding cash
9. 5 Cs for debtor evaluation
10. Aeging schedule
11. Methods of capital budgeting
12. Motives for capital budgeting
13. Types of mergers
15. Operating leverage vs financial leverage
Types of sums to be done in every chapter:-
1. Leverages:- sums on calculation of OL, FL, CL and reverse calculations in case sales or EBIT increases.
2. Receivables:- Sums of evaluating the credit policy to be chosen given the data on credit period, additional sales and opportunity cost
3. Working capital:- sums on assessment of working capital. Please do the adjustment on advance paid, outstanding wages and expenses, safety margin
4. Capital Structure:- sums on choosing a appropriate capital structure based on EPS calculation. Please go through financial break even point
5. Cash management:- sums on assessment of cash inflow and outflow. Adjustment on cash purchase and cash sales to be specifically done. Also adjustment on advance paid to be gone through
6. Cost of capital:- sums on computation on WACC pre tax and post tax. Also do sums on calculating cost of equity and cost of debt. Revise sums where floatation cost is given. Also revise a sum on debt equity mix to be adopted.
7. Capital budgeting:- sums on calculation of constant inflow across years and different inflow across years. Do question on capital rationing, NPV, ARR and PI. Revise sums where releasing working capital and depreciation are involved. Please concentrate on depreciation incase if EBIT and PAT are given. If the question states inflow no need to add back depreciation, if the question states PAT add back depreciation to get inflow, if the question states EBIT subtract depreciation and then add back to PAT to get inflow.
8. Capital restructuring:- sums on swaps based on EPS and MPS. Also purchase consideration based on NAV.
For any further clarifications, please feel free to contact Vipin Saboo Sir on 9820779873
SOURCE : VIPIN SABOO TUTORIALS