The term NITI stands for National Institution for Transforming India. This is done to improve the economic scenario in India. Here are few facts about NITI Aayog that you need to know
1. The first meeting of NITI Aayog was held on 6th of February.
2. Our Prime minister Narendra Modi conducted the meeting with economist and also experts from various fields.
3. NIIT Aayog is actually the replacement of the 65-year old outdated Planning Commission.
4. It isn’t precise yet whether this body is Government Body or an Economic Commission for the nation.
5. This organization is also to control big infrastructure’s projects and is supposed to act as model to generate revenue in the Indian Economy.
6. The special invitees include Nitin Gadkari, Smriti Irani and Thawar Chand Gehlot.
It seems that this new NITI AAYOG has brought about new weapon in the country to break the shackles of the nation’s hindrances to become another developed country in the world.
A complete view on NITI AAYOG-
Latest posts by Shreya Karania (see all)
- The Journey Of A Successful BMS Content Writer Intern – Ms. Shreya Karania - March 30, 2015
- 7 Facts You Need To Definetly Know About Kayla Mueller - February 15, 2015
- Top 3 Latest News Pieces That Every Barcelona Fan Should Know About Its Favourite Team - February 15, 2015