Features Of Export Promotion Organizations.
1. Service organization: Foreign trade organizations are basically service organizations and not trading organizations. These autonomous bodies are connected with export promotion activities.
2. Create favourable image: Foreign trade organizations are performing well in certain areas such as awareness about India’s export potential, favourable impression in foreign countries about India’s industrial and technological developments and finally creation of favourable image of India in foreign countries.
3. Easy availability of service: The service of foreign organizations are available easily and economically to all exporters as they are established basically for the benefit of exporting community.
4. Government initiative in formation: The GOI look initiative in establishing many foreign trade organizations in order to develop institutional infrastructure for promoting large-scale exports. Government provides financial support to such organizations and see that they offer service to Indian exporter and foreign buyer.
5. Provide non-financial service: Foreign trade organizations do not provide financial services to exporters. They issue certificates, etc., which are useful for bank finance and benefits of government incentives and facilities.
6. Government recognition: Government gives due recognition to foreign trade organizations and enables them to work with official status and recognition.
7. Operating since long: the foreign organizations are operating in India since long. They are popular with exports and their services are useful for export promotion.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019