TYBMS Sem 5 Results 2013-14 of Credit Based Semester and Grading System is expected to be declared between 20th to 29th January 2014.
Reasons for the delay:
1) As on 10th January 2014, few colleges claimed that they have received many bundles from remote colleges for moderation work which would take a week’s time to complete.
2) Till now, only BMM and BFM results are declared, as BMS results are declared last after other self-financing courses like BAF, BBI results are announced.
3) It is said that students who have got 16 marks in Financial Management paper are pushed to 24 marks as they want to pass maximum students who are failing in FM paper and this process would take time leading to delay in results.
BMS.co.in team hopes for the best of your results and would keep you updated about the latest happenings. 🙂
P.S. There are no official dates announced about results date by Mumbai University. The above are predictions from the news shared by college students and professors.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019