The MBE system’s structure is constituted by the following elements
1. Measurement – by assigning values to performance
2. Projection – towards business objective & expectations.
3. Selection – follow progress towards its objectives
4. Observation – to know current state of performance.
5. Comparison – actual with expected and identify the exceptions.
6. Decision making – Prescribes the action that must be fallen in order
(i) Bring performance back into control
(ii) Adjust expectations to reflect changing conditions
(iii) Exploit opportunity
It is also deeply rooted in the principles of the decision of labour, delegation or responsibility and authority and span of control.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019